SOLD - Whelen Slimlighters SuperLED Series - Pair (2 units)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottFD

Mar 20, 2011
NY
I have up for sale a PAIR of Whelen Slimlighters SuperLED series, RED in color. they are both used but have been tested, working and in very good condition. they were previously hardwired in the vehicle they came out of so one cable is about 17" in length and the other is about 8" in length. they both come with the factory brackets and screws and i will be providing new suction cups as well.

i accept PAYPAL ONLY for payment and it will be shipped out via USPS. all sales are final.

$150 + $13.45 shipping
parts 044.JPG parts 048.JPG parts 055.JPG parts 062.JPG parts 063.JPG

J-Rock1944

Jun 26, 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
Do you have any interest in trading a pair of Tir6 500s (were mounted to the grille of a Charger.) And a pair of Vertex LAWS, all in blue?

May 23, 2010
LaGrange, KY
is that price for the pair???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.