SOLD - WIRED HDH Light and Siren Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Good Morning All,

Up for sale is my WIRED HDH controller that I used to control all my lights and Dual Omega 90 Sirens. This controller is awesome and able to be mounted anywhere! If you're looking for a covert fixed mounting solution THIS IS IT! The unit was pulled due to decommissioning my DEMO tahoe. This is a low current switch so you'll need relays for high amp control. Very programmable. The control head is also waterproof!

Just an FYI... The company that made these has gone out of business. If you google, there were some reports of quality issues with these units. I can tell you it's been installed for about 4 years without any issues.

Comes with brain, controller (you may need some additional double-sided sticky tape for the control head) and a 15ft control head cable.

275.00 Shipped in the CONUS. I have not found any of these on the used market and they sold for 400 - 450 new. PM or email for fastest response. Email and Paypal is C17LVFD@gmail.com

Thanks,
Seth

IMG_1098.jpg IMG_1099[1].JPG IMG_1100[1].JPG IMG_0046.jpg IMG_0045.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.