SOLD!- Yankee 264 B2, South Carolina HP beacons

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I have three of these available. All of them are in good, used condition and work as they should. Please see the individual descriptions of each light for condition notes. I do NOT have any domes available for these. I have found that the Federal Signal 14/100/11 domes fit well and allow the light to work properly, but they obviously are not correct. I have been told that Unity RV25 domes also fit but am unable to verify that. Both dome types are still readily available, the originals are not.

These come from an estate auction in South Carolina and were used on South Carolina Highway Patrol vehicles. None of them have their speakers, unfortunately. All of these are very restorable and will look great as is with a dome, or after a little work cleaning and painting them. All of them are inscribed on the back with what I am guessing is some sort of fleet number.

Asking price for each is listed. I will consider all offers and am open to trades for vintage halogen beacons, especially Whelen 88 and 99 series. I accept PayPal and USPS Money Orders for payment and the included shipping is for USA addresses only, I will, however, ship internationally.

Light 1: This light looks the best out of the three. The tag is the most legible and the screen is intact with only minor imperfections. The speaker bracket is still there as well. Asking $250 shipped. SOLD!!!

Light 2: This light has a screen with holes and defects and the tag is very hard to make out but is there. This one also has the speaker bracket and the speaker cone included. Asking $200 shipped. SOLD!!!

Light 3: This is the runt of the mix with a damaged screen with holes and defects and hard to read tag. This one rotates a little more slowly as well. Has the speaker bracket still. Asking $175 shipped. $165 shipped

Here is what they look like with a Federal Signal 14/100/11 dome (dome not included, but is available for purchase);

Here is what the speaker bracket looks like on ALL three:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: acklover

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
WOW!! Now that's cool. ... Sad that the original blue domes aren't with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.