SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markymark5411

Jul 1, 2010
Nekoosa, Wisconsin, USA
SOLD:

Up for sale is a surplus of EMS Jump bags. These bags are in great shape, functional and ready to use. All bags have been cleaned. Prices below are shipped and PayPal is the preferred payment method. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
4 - Trauma style orange jump bags. - SOLD
2 - L.A. Rescue Medication style red jump bags. These include a detachable pouch which attaches to the inside of the top, main lid. - SOLD
1 - ALS Style Blue airway/trauma bag. This bag features a divided main compartment with room for an intubation kit and oxygen tank with plenty of room for extra equipment and/or supplies int he main compartment. Front compartments feature divided pockets and elastic loops for your trauma supplies and/or other equipment and supplies. The rear large compartment is big enough to hold c-collars, trauma dressings or a multitude of large supplies you may want to carry. This bag also features two end compartments. This bag is great for combining all your initial equipment and supplies into one, easy to carry bag. Features hand hold loops as well as a shoulder strap. - SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Yay, mine should be delivered today.

I also figured out why it was delayed so long, I forgot yesterday was President's Day, lol.
Mine too!!

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Yay, my EMS bag is finally here, a bit smushed  :p , but in excellent shape. This guy is.... Happy, Happy, Happy!

Thanks Mark!  :thumbsup:
Ugh, mine had estimated delivery of yesterday, the 17th. Still had not arrived by the time I left for work today, this afternoon.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Ugh, mine had estimated delivery of yesterday, the 17th. Still had not arrived by the time I left for work today, this afternoon.
Still had not arrived by the time I left for work today (regular mail had not been delivered either), and USPS has no updates on tracking. Only had to make it from PA to NY!! Angry Zapp!

shipping 2.png

Markymark5411

Jul 1, 2010
Nekoosa, Wisconsin, USA
Not sure what the problem is out that way.  One of the other packages I shipped going to Baltimore has not arrived either.  Both through USPS and getting hung up somewhere in the north east part of the country.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Not sure what the problem is out that way.  One of the other packages I shipped going to Baltimore has not arrived either.  Both through USPS and getting hung up somewhere in the north east part of the country.
Gotta love the USPS...

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
FINALLY ARRIVED TODAY! Very happy with it! Very P.O.'ed with the USPS though! Over 2 weeks to get to me is ridiculous!!

Reactions: Storm82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.