Some Feneix "Stuff"

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
quads are now quad mode? i read that somewhere today bout time..

T3s have almost doubled in price for some websites..:rolleyes:

wonder what he new item they are releasing from chi... i mean will be in january..

"dual mode t3's"
the mini am900 ive been wanting lol
mini F1 controller?

guess well find out soon

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i got kicked off "inside feneix" facebook group yesterday for making a joke :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: cabunty and LED
May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Remember when their employees had accounts here and tried to stop people from selling their products here used? :D That was a riot too
No... But I wish I did! I have always felt that they put too much into making the products look tough or rugged. IMO that makes me think they are trying to disguise a cheap product.

I have heard that they are a spinoff of Speed Tech. I caught crap from some group members here back in the day for calling them out on their ongoing and overboard spamming in the threads.

Feneix seems to hang in there decently for being a relatively young competitor in the big boys market. Especially for how many times they seem to shoot themselves in the foot.

squints

Feb 4, 2019
Omaha, NE
T3s have almost doubled in price for some websites..:rolleyes:

"dual mode t3's"
Just remembered that they posted this one a while back.. the T-12. Explains the price jump on T3's

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.