some of my lego W.I.Ps

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
i had done a post in the what you get for christmas thread about some lego creations im doing, well I thought i would share some of what IS done and some of the ones im working on.

What is done so far:

USAR 1 (based off portland oregons USAR 1 with some differences)

ai805.photobucket.com_albums_yy333_firepatchnut2010_mms_picture4.jpg

Ambulance 1:

next to tractor trailer rescue----ai805.photobucket.com_albums_yy333_firepatchnut2010_mms_picture_3.jpg

Tower 1 (still kinda work in progress)

3rd truck over----ai805.photobucket.com_albums_yy333_firepatchnut2010_mms_picture_3.jpg

Still working on:

Tanker 1 (3000 gallon tanker)

ai805.photobucket.com_albums_yy333_firepatchnut2010_mms_picture1_2.jpg

Fire headquarters (will have around 900 bricks when done.....or close to 900)

ai805.photobucket.com_albums_yy333_firepatchnut2010_mms_picture3_1.jpg

Station 2:

ai805.photobucket.com_albums_yy333_firepatchnut2010_mms_picture2_2.jpg

Have planned:

2 ward lafrances based off a local VFDs former WLFs

1 utility truck with a reading body

possibly my former VFDs new station with trucks (hope to win the lottery for that to happen)

This is just a disclaimer, but I dont plan on selling these, but if anyone would like to have a truck in lego form made, I would be happy to do it all i ask is for some lead time to get all the pieces for it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.