dg0223

Feb 20, 2011
USA/Texas
Hello. I am looking to purchase:

-A Mini AeroDynic
-A JetStream
-A JetStrobe
-An Excalibur

I'm looking for red/blue lightbars. The configurations aren't particularly important. Come at me cheap, with shipping included to 78520, Texas. If you want full blown retail prices for your wares, I'm not your guy. I'm looking for value and I'm looking for good deals. Thank you for your time.

Reactions: toyotafan

dg0223

Feb 20, 2011
USA/Texas
If you're in South Texas, from Austin on down, I can also drive to pick it up. Thank you.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Ryan might be your best bet on finding some mini Aerodynics.. You might also want to spell out what style your looking for 22I or 22H unless it doesn't matter.

dg0223

Feb 20, 2011
USA/Texas
In my post, I stated the configurations of the lightbars aren't particularly important.

I just want them to be red/blue. The models, types, or configurations don't really matter.

BLUELIGHT

Jul 7, 2018
Hendersonville NC
I'm a bit late, but I might have use of the clear done if you part it out. If the light bar were mine, I'd have a machinist make a new worm drive for it. Well worth fixing, but I'm way too far away to come get it (NC).

soutthpaw

May 2, 2018
Sparks, NV
I definitely have excalibur (strobe and rotator) bars, also MX 7000's in red/blue and possibly a Jetstrobe, but it will be a while before I get to restoring my jetstrobe bar to know what I have left over.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I may have a complete Jetstrobe. I have two, but may be stripping one for parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.