something for the whelen ppl out here

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireman846

May 22, 2010
indiana, USA
ok i have a question! i know i know who dont. i have a b link bar and i have the mpc01 controler for it what i want to know is can i go and get a cencom gold and have it run my b link bar with out to many problems? ive been trying to find info,wire diagrams, instructions on this and im not having any luck. anyone who knows something let me know please thanks

rsqemt911

May 25, 2010
Naugatuck Ct
kinda a waste. get an mpc03 head which will run the b-link equipment as well as look and function very much like a cencom if programmed accordingly

fireman846

May 22, 2010
indiana, USA
im not looking at buying im looking for answers that why i put it here i thought the wanted section is for if you a looking for an item to buy or trade or what ever???!!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
fireman846 said:
im not looking at buying im looking for answers that why i put it here i thought the wanted section is for if you a looking for an item to buy or trade or what ever???!!
which is why it should be in the lighting tech section..... moved

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
As far as I know B-link isn't compatible with anything except smart link.. which is just B-link light so to speak.

Outsider

May 21, 2010
New Hampshire
It is not possible to run the B-Link lightbar (in its standard form) from the CenCom controller. Now, if you took all of the guts out of it, and put a standard relay board, power supplies and cable, I'm sure you can get it to work. Out of the box, no. They are completely incompatible.

fireman846

May 22, 2010
indiana, USA
ok cool thats what i have been looking for! i seen in a few pics that have the gray and blue wires thats what i was wanting to know if that would run the bar or not. now all i have to do is find the right transporter box and ill be set!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.