SOPs

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
Jazz
I might have to save and print that and hang it up at the station!! Have if those ring true at my station.
With your permission of course!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Permission granted, as long as they don't officially adopt them.
Oh my.jpg

Reactions: firebuff17

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I may be able to adapt these to our squad...

1. Emergency Response: you aint got no EVOC certificate, You aint going there fast...
2. Command: I'm in charge unless your there,or the chief thinks he wants to be in charge.
3. MAYDAY, yeah we dont do that... your either in the boat or not... in the woods or not...
4. Accountability, who's where? WHY?
5. REHAB: you can do that in the boo boo bus
6. HAZMAT: which way is the blue line... if its standing, good to go, if its flat, call EMA
7. PPE: you got chor pants on right?
8: Drownings, the boat goes in reverse when dragging, side note... the Air boat doesnt have reverse... (Mike)
9. Energized Lines: newest rookie goes first, if he starts dancing, stop... Check for music device first, then proceed if dancing was only caused by Cardi B.
10. Swift Water Rescue: wait till it quits raining and the river will go down.
11. Risk Management: don't do what Johhny Don't does..
12. Overland SAR: drink water, dress appropriately, where bug spray, drink more water, listen for stuff, drink some more water, make sure you came back to where you started and carry your cans on a string for help.
13. LZ Setup, give them what they need and stay away from the spinny thing in the back...
14. Alcohol and drug abuse: thats a waste of money, dont do that...
15. Other matters not described above, try google first.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.