SOS ETSA380R Dual Tone Siren Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Good Morning All,

Up for sale is a SoundOff Signal Dual Tone ETSA380R. This thing is awesome and works great. This unit has no issues. It comes with the amp, control head and a short Ethernet cable to connect the head and amp. No bracket for the control head is included. The rest of the wiring harness is short but you can easily add on to complete a install. No legends included. Dual tone works great. Unit is easy to program.

Think of this as a FS Smartsiren or Whelen Cencom but dual tone.

Asking 200 shipped.

PM me or contact me directly at C17LVFD@gmail.com

Paypal is preferred. Shipping is CONUS only.

Thanks,

Seth

ai269.photobucket.com_albums_jj49_C17LVFD_88867DD6_E7EC_4A25_8ADC_FCF34BBD141E.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

txfire

May 19, 2010
Denton Co, TX
You've got me wanting this! One question, how does the horn ring work? Do you tap it like Whelen to turn on & off? Main question though, while in standby and you hit the horn, can you sound the air horn? Thanks

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
You've got me wanting this! One question, how does the horn ring work? Do you tap it like Whelen to turn on & off? Main question though, while in standby and you hit the horn, can you sound the air horn? Thanks
Tx,

I did not have this installed in my personal vehicle. Based on what I have read it does work the same setup as the Whelen Horn ring function. I'm also 99% sure  you can set it up to do airhorn when the siren function isn't activated. Both seem to be standard on most sirens these days.

Thanks,

Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.