SOS mPOWER

Kevin K.

May 23, 2010
Northampton County, PA, USA
On Facebook, SoundOff Signal posted a preview from a photo shoot covering the mPOWER product line--no other info shared.

From what little can be gleaned from the pic, I'm guessing that the nFORCE modules have been upgraded to create mPOWER, and will be available as an upgrade in all existing nFORCE products. This'd be similar to the Predator II succeeding the Predator modules.

Hopefully, SoundOff's library of flash patterns is improved. I understand Whelen did the legwork regarding effective flash patterns, but those valuable findings should be implemented across all manufacturers--especially the SteadyFlash feature.
mPOWER.jpg

Reactions: TACKLEBERRY

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
I was going to ask them on facebook if that was a UFO in the sunlight

bluestinger90

Jun 5, 2010
BC / California
It's strange to see SOS following the pack, instead of leading it. Everyone else brought their super thin lightheads to the market, months ago. I guess tricolor will be their advantage.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i wonder how the modes would be controlled....

be neat for a red white for response... red amber for non response and white steady for "takedown or alley" function...

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
They said on facebook that its a new line of perimeter lights that will sync with nForce equipment.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.