Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Seems like there is a company out there that reads the forums...... Lol

Reactions: Skippy

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
Very curious about the lightbar. Anxious for the videos to be release.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
pricing for the new beacons, Nroad Lightbars, and Mpower Lightheads has been out for a little while.
I have had it for 2 weeks

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i think he means like general pricing...

NPS Ranger

May 21, 2010
Penn's Woods
I'm not seeing any of the tri-color 18 LED model beacons in the pricelist, however just the 2 color models are north of $700, that should keep the riffraff out.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Disappointed in the colour selections... No blue, and Red limited to dual colour

Thats because the nROADS line is aimed at DOT (roads) I'm sure SOS has a setup in the works for everyone else.

Reactions: Tony P

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
no red white amber?

Sirennet

Apr 23, 2013
Oregon
Released some pictures of the mPower Fascia which appears to basically be a flat tri color ghost. https://www.soundoffsignal.com/products/mpower_led_fascia_light/

Sorry to jump into the conversation a bit late. I realize this comment is a bit off topic for this thread but I feel that I must interject. The mPower Fascia is actually much cooler than "a flat tri color ghost." It's...well, for a lack of a better word, squishy! The housing and lens is made of a special compound developed by Dow Corning that allows it to be much more durable than a standard lighthead. It's a completely new and unique product in the industry. Really, the only way to appreciate how great this product is, is to feel and see it for yourself.

We were told that there was a gravel blasting test done against the other big name lightheads in the industry and while the competition became horribly damaged, the mPower Fascia was virtually unscathed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're in need of a small 6LED lighthead.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.