Sound Off Signal 2x Series 47” Lightbar

Sean OConnor

Jun 5, 2019
California
Sound Off Signal 2x Series 47” Lightbar-

Has anyone has personal experience with this particular light bar? The price scares me as it being cheaper than anything ever sold at that size. Application would be for a couple new pilot trucks I’m putting into service plus possible refreshing a couple big trucks. I don’t mind spending money for quality but I also love a great deal.

Is the units innards accessible for a possible light head swap?

Is the unit configurable with a control box, and some tinkering?

For the price savings it’s worth it for me to get custom because in my application I’d need to.

How bright are they really?

$350 on Amazon is cheap enough for me to put on top of my kids playset in the backyard just for his enjoyment. If tinkering with the unit myself to suit my needs is not an option then The Feinex GPL series is what I’ll get.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.