Sound Off Signal Predator Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin1989

Jul 15, 2012
Southern New Jersey
FOR SALE:

Sound Off Signal Predator: Red. Single color, six diode light. Has several flash patterns which can be changed via a red push button on the side of the light. Has a decent amount of cord left with a 12v plug (with lighted on/off switch) plug will need a fuse! It's a great little light! Very noticeable during the day and blinding at night. Includes swivel mounting brackets that are attached to each side of the light.

$55 Shipped (or very best reasonable offer!)

Located in Southern New Jersey.

Will ship via USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Days with Tracking #.

Message me with any questions or if interested.

PayPal accepted Only.

image (7).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevin1989

Jul 15, 2012
Southern New Jersey
Sound Off Signal Predator Still Available! Color is RED.

*** If interested: please e-mail me at kboscorelli(@)yahoo(dot)com for a prompt reply. I rarley monitor this site as I can not view it on the go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.