For Sale: Modern SoundOff Signal EPL8000 interior light bars - front and rear

Let me preface this by stating that I have no idea what these fit, specifically. I am aware the agencies that I got them from had mostly Ford Explorer and Taurus patrol cars, but there have also been some Dodge Chargers and Durangos in the mix. I've tried searching the p/n's found on the bars, but they seem to be for individual components and not the complete assembly. I'm not an upfitter and I have very little experience with or access to domestic vehicles so I don't really have any good guesses, either. Maybe someone here can help identify what is what.

Rear ILBs:
I have seven of these available, three different models - see the photos. All seven are ALL BLUE. I believe all seven have brackets, but some are missing gasket/seals which shouldn't be too difficult to rectify with common edge seal. Each bar is tested and will come with a random length of power cable - you'll likely have to splice in additional wire. Asking $200 each, shipped CONUS.
1000023785.jpg
1000023786.jpg
1000023787.jpg
1000023788.jpg

Next up are the front ILBs - three full-width, and one right-side only. All feature single-color 6 LED modules, and appear to have the same profile and likely all fit the same vehicle. Some have brackets attached while some do not - I have some loose brackets floating around that I will do my best to match up and include, but I make no promises. Each unit is tested and will come with a length of power cable.

Two of the full-width bars are red & blue with white inboard takedowns, while the one full-width bar and the right-side light are blue with white takedowns.
1000023789.jpg
1000023790.jpg
Full-width: $200 each shipped CONUS
Right-side: $100 shipped CONUS

Payment methods: Zelle, CashApp, Venmo, PayPal

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkdreamer3