SoundOff Signal Ignition Security System #ETISS0-07+ - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
SoundOff Signal Ignition Security System #ETISS0-07+

This is used and was working when removed last week. Why buy new for $110+ on eBay when used will do? This does not come with instructions, but I have a link to them from the SoundOff website at the bottom of this ad. The below description was taken from the website.

Please PM me to purchase via PayPal, although I will honor Panjo sales as well. FREE USA Shipping!

Product Overview
? Easy to install and designed to be compatible with different vehicles
? Allows the vehicle to stay running when the key is removed from the ignition switch
? Brake pedal and shift lever movement disables the ignition security system and stops the engine (sounds horn if connected)
? Includes illuminated remote switch
? Over-ride simply deactivates by turning the key to the run position and depressing brake
? Automatic low voltage detection will activate the horn to provide notification of vehicle problems
? Additional universal output provides normally open or normally closed contact for starter disable, gun lock disable, camera record, etc.

Link to instructions: https://www.soundoffsignal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Instruction-Sheet.pdf

As with all electronic products, I can not guarantee their working condition due to folks improperly wiring items, frying them, then trying to return them.

List Date: 12/4/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: SoundOff Signal Ignition Security System #ETISS0-07+
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

astaticimages.panjo.com_browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_6cde09e5_d800_484c_9132_47e752414fdd.jpg
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_8ebdc568_32de_4014_955c_d3b85c1e6438.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.