SoundOff Signal interior/exterior UltraLITE 12-head traffic director SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 2, 2014
Colorado
For your consideration, here is a SoundOff Signal UltraLITE 12-head traffic director model EL3D12A20J which is amber with the outer two modules on one side being red, the other side being blue. The overall length is 39", the cable is cut short at about 10". Unit is fully tested and found to be completely functional.

While sealed for exterior use, this traffic director appears to have been mounted on the interior of a vehicle, there is no weathering of the housing or yellowing of the lenses.

Universal right-angle mounting brackets are included.

I'm asking $170 including shipping. I'm also a fan of bundle deals if you see anything else I have for sale that you're interested in.

SOS-EL3D12A20J-1.jpg
SOS-EL3D12A20J-2.jpg

Attachments

• SOS-EL3D12A20J-1.jpg
    SOS-EL3D12A20J-1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Bvfa23

Oct 14, 2013
Depew, New York
Any video of operation? Or wiring diagram not sure if it would fit the application I'm interested in

Jun 2, 2014
Colorado
Here's the documentation for it, but I don't have a video of these particular bars in operation. There are a few videos on Youtube that appear to be this model, but I'm not absolutely certain if there weren't revisions of this bar that might have different functions.

Attachments

• UltraLITE-Exterior-Warning-Bar-12-Module-IS.pdf
    172.1 KB · Views: 17

Bvfa23

Oct 14, 2013
Depew, New York
does the amber portion flash with warning or does the amber only do arrow patterns?

Jun 2, 2014
Colorado
does the amber portion flash with warning or does the amber only do arrow patterns?

The amber segments have the primary pattern, whether warning or directional.

The warning patterns (brown wire to power) always seem to include the end segments

The directional patterns (blue and green wires) are only the amber segments unless the brown warning pattern wire is also activated along with them. Doing so only includes the end segments in the pattern, they don't flash independently if a directional pattern is activated.

I hope that makes sense, I just re-read the documentation and it isn't really all that clear how it works beyond setting the pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.