Southern Ontario Meet & Greet

Ok... seeing I'm the one that started this I'm going to suggest a few dates...

Sunday June 16th

Saturday July 13th

Sunday August 11th

We can pick one, two or all three if we would like to have a meeting in the Niagara area AND one in the GTA or other location.

I don't think we are going to see big numbers so a Tim Horton's parking lot will work fine.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Well, I cannot make it anymore...

...I'm out west now. Accepted a exec. management job. :woot:

BigWil

May 22, 2010
Ontario
I'm officially moving to just west of the GTA...hope to be there by end of July...just need to see what my shift schedule will be like before I commit to anything.

Sunday June 16th at 1pm is the date and time.

It will be at a Niagara Falls, Ontario location TBA within 48 hours as I am waiting word on a location...

This is an open invite for all who wish to attend (hopefully we can get a few of our friends from the USA up as well!). Show off your ride and have a chance to put a face to the (user) name!

NERT11

Jul 3, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I'm in for all three. There is a good chance I'll be able to get that preferred location for the later 2. I gave my suggestions to SO Brite for the 16th's alternative locations

The place:

Tim Hortons

141 Garrison Rd., Fort Erie

The date:

Sunday June 16

The time:

1pm - 3pm

Open to all that have an interest in lights and lighting related topics.

Come out and show off your ride, ask questions, sell stuff or just have a look around.

Hope to see some of our US friends there!

I'll be driving a black Dodge Charger... YYZ FD on the plate.

The next meet I think should be in the Greater Toronto Area; same sort of thing for format.

BigWil

May 22, 2010
Ontario
SO Brite Lighting said:
The place:
Tim Hortons

141 Garrison Rd., Fort Erie

The date:

Sunday June 16

The time:

1pm - 3pm

Open to all that have an interest in lights and lighting related topics.

Come out and show off your ride, ask questions, sell stuff or just have a look around.

Hope to see some of our US friends there!

I'll be driving a black Dodge Charger... YYZ FD on the plate.

The next meet I think should be in the Greater Toronto Area; same sort of thing for format.

I won't be able to make that one...but I will try for the GTA one later, depending on my shift schedule. I don't think they will want me to drive an hour and a bit to hang out with lighting enthusiasts with a cruiser if I'm on shift. lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.