Southern VP 1166 Teardrop Label

radiostrobe

Feb 18, 2013
north carolina
Has anyone had any luck reproducing the red model number label for the 1166 lights? Just an ocd thing of mine to want the lights to look nice and ragged labels don’t look so good to me. I know I’m probably too picky over little stuff.

radiostrobe

Feb 18, 2013
north carolina
That would interest me too.
Is there a chance to reproduce the red 1166 labels?
Or does SVP/Star still make them?
I haven’t found anyone to make them yet. I have spoken to a few different people who have had some labels for other lights reproduced, but no luck to get anything done for these lights yet.
Star sells the metal dome band clamps, but doesn’t have any of the old labels. And the clamps are a newer style with different spacing on the “teeth” around them. That may not be a big deal to some, but it’s very noticeable to me. I was hoping to get some labels made and use new bands to make the lights look as cosmetically good as possible.
I haven’t given up yet though.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.