Southern Wisconsin Installer Needed

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Possibly, how complicated of an install are we talking?

If it's a full-scale, start-from-scratch, full-blown upfit from factory to "ready-for-service" w/ ALL the bells and whistles, Inspector 377 isn't going to want the turn-around time that it's going to take me to pound it out. If we're talking a POV or something basic, I might be able to tackle it in a somewhat reasonable amount of time. That's the problem w/ the whole scenario, who-in-hell has time for this stuff anymore? Quite honestly, there just aren't enough hours in my day... That's simply why I got of the upfitting business. I'll jump on a few little projects, here and there but...

I'll get in-touch w/ the ol' Inspector and see what he has for me! Maybe I can help...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.