SP Mark 7 Wail Issue

I recently bought a Mark 7. I got lucky on the price but I think that has came back to bite me. The wail has a huge issue where once it peaks it just stays peaked and stays like that until I switch to another tone.

Everything else works perfectly. My wail is the only issue with it. Anyone have ideas what might be causing this?

lights9797

Jun 9, 2010
new york
Good luck getting through to him
They say he is the best in the business but it took him a few days to get back to me when I reached out to him
Good luck

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.