Speaker location on 2016 Ford Escape

Drumdude

Feb 24, 2019
Ohio
Anybody have a good location for a speaker on '16 Escape? I've got shutters in the grille area so I figure installing there is isn't going to work. Thanks!

GLUpfitting

Feb 22, 2019
Michigan
Drumdude,

We did an Escape a year or so ago. If I remember correctly we had to mount UNDER the bumper and fab custom brackets.

Ken, EVT-C
Great Lakes Upfitting

Reactions: Jarred J.

Drumdude

Feb 24, 2019
Ohio
Drumdude,

We did an Escape a year or so ago. If I remember correctly we had to mount UNDER the bumper and fab custom brackets.

Ken, EVT-C
Great Lakes Upfitting
Thanks for the info. I was hoping there was a simpler way I was missing. I guess I'll have a new project when it gets warmer.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.