Speakers

Steveo17

Jun 6, 2020
Essex uk
I am looking for a flat speaker to use with my siren and I am looking for some advice. Can anyone tell me what is best the sa314 or the sa315p Cheers Steve

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
3 315's?? Are you afraid of not being heard? Are they facing forward, down in the middle of the vehicle and backwards so they can hear you coming passing and going?? Wooo that's gotta be loud!

Reactions: Krsdog25

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
I use a bl627 amplifier for my setup, I forgot how loud it was since I haven't had it installed since my other cruiser was destroyed by a drink driver. Though it could be cause the amp I installed was a never used unit still sealed in box. Just wish it had more time choices.

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
I have 315's available if you need any. Havent gotten around to post them yet but will in the next day or two. Both 314 and 315 are great speakers, durable and long lasting

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.