Scranton, PA
SlickTop Solutions said:
Spring Melt 2012
Allentown, PA

Saturday April 21, Auction 0900 - ??

Sunday April 22, Flea Market 0900 - 1500

Admission $8.00

Spring Melt

Slick Top Solutions will be there again this year, stop by and say hey, and even ask for an ELB discount if we have something you need/want.

Dan, I'll be there again selling. Hope to see you at the show!!!

wolfman

NCICUSA

Jan 8, 2012
S. SHORE /LAKE ERIE/Oh
Does anyone have any solid leads on the Un-official Flea Market or who specifically to contact about the Flea Market?

I did email them a while ago, via their advertised Fire department site, and have no responses so far.

May 24, 2010
PG County, MD

NCICUSA

Jan 8, 2012
S. SHORE /LAKE ERIE/Oh
SlickTop Solutions said:
What "Un-official" flea market. :confused:

This is the 23rd annual Spring Melt.

Flyer is here: http://www.unionhistoricalfiresociety.com/SpringMelt/files/2012-spring-melt-flyer.pdf

Website and contact info is here: Spring Melt

Please excuse my mistake.

I was confusing this event with the other Pa. event coming up.

I.e., :
http://elightbars.org/forums/f60/2012-fire-expo-harrisburg-pa-may-18th-20th-26342/

They are the ones with an Unofficial Flea market from what I have been reading and trying to obtain information about or a contact(person) name and number

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.