Ss2000 smart Siren Vector control head

Nightson

Feb 28, 2020
France
Hi there,
My name Is Sylvain and I Come from France. I Come to you for a problem I have on my smart Siren 2000 vector.
I have to of them samely wired and one work fine but the second one (contrôl head with lightbarbar form on it) goes crazy when I push a control. Beep Beep Beep and flashing light. The control head is beeping and flashing. Manuel tone and A/H work fine but goes crazy when I use a fonction. Speaker work. Can you help me plz ? That's because He can't detect the bar ?

Sorry for my Bad english and Hop you could help me :/

Have a nice day

Attachments

• IMG_20200221_144953.jpg
    IMG_20200221_144953.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Smart sirens and notorious for ground issues. Frequently what you’re describing happens when they don’t have a solid ground.

check and make sure all your ground connections are large enough gauge and solidly connected.
Good Luck,
Seth

Nightson

Feb 28, 2020
France
So I have check the Complet wiring. I have the 10 red wires from ampli to batterie with fusible link; the black and white on the pin connector for the speaker; black and red from the pin for Relay. I have no Bar on the top. My smallest wire is size 2,5 for the black.
A quik vidéo of the probleme on the emergency véhicule :

Last edited:

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
No. The Vision system is NOT a Smart Siren, and can't be interchanged. The system you have will stop freaking out after 20 seconds of searching for the Vision lightbar. Or, get rid of this system and buy a SS2000 or SS2000SM.

Nightson

Feb 28, 2020
France
Thx for your help. The controller never stop to freaking out even After 5 minutes. Each contrôl I press do the same. He Always searching thé bar even for siren's contrôl

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Thx for your help. The controller never stop to freaking out even After 5 minutes. Each contrôl I press do the same. He Always searching thé bar even for siren's contrôl
Not all units stop hunting for the bar - I was hoping you'd be lucky. Looks like your only other option is to sell the Vision system, and buy a regular Smart Siren.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.