Station 3 responding Fire POV to vehicle rollover

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Im the Lt. at my fire dept yes i know... unfortunately i have rank guys... well this video is me responding straight to the scene of a one vehicle rollover with the driver ejected. Once i arrived EMS was already checking the driver out so not much to do besides traffic control and making the vehicle safe you know the usual.

Enjoy

Reactions: 5309

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
Galaxy S7 phone mounted to a dash cam mount and that annoying siren is a POWERCALL you sir need to show some respek on that siren lol.
The slow rising wail tone reminds me of a Whelen siren. The high-pitched powercall yelp is kinda different. I never heard that before.

OSP959(R)

Mar 22, 2011
Ohio
Galaxy S7 phone mounted to a dash cam mount and that annoying siren is a POWERCALL you sir need to show some respek on that siren lol.

I was going to ask what camera you were using as well. I've been wanting one for my truck just to film the weird crap I see (such as the pursuit that passed me a couple weeks ago). It was good quality. I felt like I was riding with you.

So, it's just a galaxy 7 ( I have a Galaxy S7 active) in a camera mount ? What kind?? Is this your regular cell phone, and what if you get a call or need to use it?

Sorry. Don't mean to thread Jack. I could have just sent you a message but figured someone else might be wondering the same thing.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I was going to ask what camera you were using as well. I've been wanting one for my truck just to film the weird crap I see (such as the pursuit that passed me a couple weeks ago). It was good quality. I felt like I was riding with you.

So, it's just a galaxy 7 ( I have a Galaxy S7 active) in a camera mount ? What kind?? Is this your regular cell phone, and what if you get a call or need to use it?

Sorry. Don't mean to thread Jack. I could have just sent you a message but figured someone else might be wondering the same thing.

Yes its my regular phone its on silent so if I get a call it will not mess with the audio and video and I don't answer the phone while driving so I don't use it I just use my Fire Radio. The mount is a regular suction cup mount you can buy at any auto shop store for like $20 bucks it does a great job and the phone gets amazing quality better than any cheapo ebay or amazon dash cam I have seen. I have seriously been thinking of buying a used or broken phone just to use it as a camera due to the good quality.

OSP959(R)

Mar 22, 2011
Ohio
Yes its my regular phone its on silent so if I get a call it will not mess with the audio and video and I don't answer the phone while driving so I don't use it I just use my Fire Radio. The mount is a regular suction cup mount you can buy at any auto shop store for like $20 bucks it does a great job and the phone gets amazing quality better than any cheapo ebay or amazon dash cam I have seen. I have seriously been thinking of buying a used or broken phone just to use it as a camera due to the good quality.

Brilliant :)

Reactions: Station 3

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
This is why i love my Ram Mount X Grips... phenomenal phone mount. I wish i had it while i was still working the road. Id have alot more response videos... and my responses would piss alot of people off :D

Reactions: Station 3

NVFD612

May 25, 2010
Indiana
Firebuff17 the directional arrow on the Sheriff's Car was to show passers by where the actual accident was in case they didn't see it themselves... Safety First we don't want the gawkers looking the wrong way and miss something LoL. Station 3 great video!

Dennis
NVFD612

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.