STL Wireless Remote Switchbox

FFD529

Sep 30, 2019
FL
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has any experience with the STL Wireless Remote Switch Box. Some things I read online said stay away - looking for real user experience? Pretty much between this 12V Plugs w/ switch and the Feniex Mini Controller. (Will be running Fusion ILB front and rear). Trying to avoid drilling into my car unless unavoidable. Also have limited space to mount options.

Thanks!

As a side note: does anyone know the easiest way to test hardwired lights without booking them up to your vehicle? (So inside preferably).

link for reference:https://www.speedtechlights.com/Switch-box-control-panels/wireless-remote-control-switch-box

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
why would you need to drill into your vehicle?

if you can run a siren get a feneix storm handheld..

or use this more reputable company's version.

Reactions: FFD529

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
I have that remote, haven't hooked it in yet till car gets repainted and new lc lfl gets installed, what have you heard?? Only issue I had was wiring color and install guide didn't match, got that resolved cause they didn't know they had the wrong one up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.