Wanted Streethawk Center DynaRay

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatBacker88

Jun 13, 2013
Kansas
I have one I don't much need if you're not in a huge hurry. I'm going to be pretty busy the next ten days or so. It's in good shape, runs fine. You can send me a note if you're interested.

CatBacker88

Jun 13, 2013
Kansas
If anyone can help this gentlemen with a DynaRay, please do so. I'm going to be busier than I thought for longer than I thought. Deep apologies to any I've inconvenienced.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
@gtpts27 I have the one in this bar. Would you be interested in the whole bar? I'd consider trades. Not sure I want to part this bar out otherwise. Feel free to shoot me a PM to discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.