Wanted Streethawk frame

OSP959(R)

Mar 22, 2011
Ohio
I'm rebuilding a Streethawk that has a rusty frame. Before I go through the work of trying to salvage this one, I wanted to see if anyone had one laying around. I don't want to go through all the time and labor if I can find a deal on a clean frame. I don't need the feet, just the frame and the sliders that the lights mount on.

If so, price and shipping to Ohio 44460.

Thanks.

OSP959(R)

Mar 22, 2011
Ohio
No, I have that.

I couldn't build the Streethawk I bought the rotators for. The plastic was brittle and the mounts were crumbling apart around the crews. The frame on that was rusty. Cleaned it, repainted it, but the rust is coming back quickly.

I ended up with an all light Streethawk, but it's frame was rusted out far worse (gotta love the snow belt). So I need the frame and sliders. I still have the steel plate under the center pod and the feet.

I'm getting rid of any good parts that are left when it's done.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHUCK4850

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.