StreetHawk

Eric2.0

Jan 22, 2020
East Coast
I found this red StreetHawk for sale local and thinking of getting it. He just took it off his truck and it doesn't appear to be real bad shape from what the pictures show. All the streethawk stickers are intact on the body and it looks complete. When I zoom in the lenses have typical fade and scuffs from what I see. I asked him if there are any cracks in the base or lenses, but have not heard back yet.

Price is 100.00, is that a decent asking price for one of these? I don't see streethawk come up that often around here, so this may be my chance to get one. Amber flashers, red flashers, speaker, rotators, alleys. I guess no takedowns which is weird. I guess this was more for an ambulance/firetruck where takedowns aren't that important. Just guessing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221029-073943.png
    Screenshot_20221029-073943.png
    279 KB · Views: 23

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I found this red StreetHawk for sale local and thinking of getting it. He just took it off his truck and it doesn't appear to be real bad shape from what the pictures show. All the streethawk stickers are intact on the body and it looks complete. When I zoom in the lenses have typical fade and scuffs from what I see. I asked him if there are any cracks in the base or lenses, but have not heard back yet.

Price is 100.00, is that a decent asking price for one of these? I don't see streethawk come up that often around here, so this may be my chance to get one. Amber flashers, red flashers, speaker, rotators, alleys. I guess no takedowns which is weird. I guess this was more for an ambulance/firetruck where takedowns aren't that important. Just guessing
That is a pretty good price point for not shipping it. As long as there are no cracks or major fading I's say it is worth right around $100.

Eric2.0

Jan 22, 2020
East Coast
That is a pretty good price point for not shipping it. As long as there are no cracks or major fading I's say it is worth right around $100.
Apparently they aren't getting the message, because Facebook is sending them to their spam folder on messenger, as seen by the "sent" but not "received" indicator. Same thing happened on the brand new ecco blaze a guy is selling for 30 dollars only 30 minutes from me.

This is proving to be very frustrating, because Facebook sucks and I will be out a nice couple of bars. Aarrrgggghhh

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
Are you still interested in a red Streethawk? I just got two, came off fire apparatus. Front and rear flashers (no takedowns), have alleys and siren speakers. I'll sell you one for $100, but you'll have to drive to either Leesburg or Winchester to get it.

Eric2.0

Jan 22, 2020
East Coast
Are you still interested in a red Streethawk? I just got two, came off fire apparatus. Front and rear flashers (no takedowns), have alleys and siren speakers. I'll sell you one for $100, but you'll have to drive to either Leesburg or Winchester to get it.
I just saw this. That's too far a drive ve, thanks tho.

Eric2.0

Jan 22, 2020
East Coast
I found a Streethawk for 50 dollars, says he cannot get anything to run except the alley lights and it has virtually no cord left. The actual bar looks in good condition. It's all Amber and is a model SHL, series B. Not sure about what it says s, but I believe it's because of being an all light version with center rotator no speaker cover? Looks to be basic options...I don't see takedowns, just alleys which is strange. Rear front flashers and rotators... Basic and boring, but might get it and fix it, polish domes and sell it as a plow light for like 150 ready to go.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221216-173535.png
    Screenshot_20221216-173535.png
    391.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20221216-173558.png
    Screenshot_20221216-173558.png
    268.4 KB · Views: 11

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.