Strobe cable in bulk?

70 cutlass 442

Sep 17, 2010
WI
Does anybody know where I can buy strobe cable by the foot at a reasonable price? I have no problem cutting cable to length, but dont want to cut up a 25'er and have 3' left that are pretty much useless to me. Thanks!

bj3976

Jun 4, 2011
Plaistow NH
Has anyone seen any 4 wire out there? There is a roll at the fire house but its only 16-18 guage and no one remembers where it came for or where we got it. I want it for all the 4 wire LED light heads.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
This thread is nearly 2 years old. Best bet is to start a new thread with your question.

:threadclosed: :postcount:

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
bj3976 said:
Has anyone seen any 4 wire out there? There is a roll at the fire house but its only 16-18 guage and no one remembers where it came for or where we got it. I want it for all the 4 wire LED light heads.

Yes, they make 4 wire (red, black, white, green.... is the most common). Search ebay for 4/16 or 4/18 cable and you should get several hits. Obviously, pick stranded wire and go with shielded for best results.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.