Strobe Craft From IL Here.

Strobe Craft

Jul 23, 2011
IL
:2thumbs:Hey guys, names Cody. Im from IL. Im a PD supporter and a FD supporter. :popo: I collect Emergency equipment, and i also refurbish and sell some. I do this mostly as a hobby, but hope to make a biz out of it.Have a very nice decent collection! i just love it all! Im very good with computers and love this site. Has everything helpful i need when in the time of need! :hail: Love working and restoring lightbars. Thanks guys! if need more info or wanna know what i got, send a message or comment it! Awesome! Thanks guys! :thx: ~Cody [strobe Craft]

Strobe Craft said:
:2thumbs:Hey guys, names Cody. Im from IL. Im a PD supporter and a FD supporter. :popo: I collect Emergency equipment, and i also refurbish and sell some. I do this mostly as a hobby, but hope to make a biz out of it.Have a very nice decent collection! i just love it all! Im very good with computers and love this site. Has everything helpful i need when in the time of need! :hail: Love working and restoring lightbars. Thanks guys! if need more info or wanna know what i got, send a message or comment it! Awesome! Thanks guys! :thx: ~Cody [strobe Craft]

Welcome

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scannerdude