Strobes N More Black Friday Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
For all of those that are incredibly impatient, myself included, I vote for teaser pics of the new dash light and lightstick!

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
They look great! The triple threat looks like a (dont')sho-me/(not)Able2 triple dash light, but on steroids.

I'm still hoping that SNM's next projects will include a true linear optic dash light (even though the E series mini seem to give a moderate amt of axis) & a full external lightbar.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
At the range he was showing that triple thread hard to seperate red from blue.

In some cases the only way to tell the blue was working was from the halo.

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
I started jokingly calling the light the Triple Threat for months when I came up with idea and it seemed to stick around the shop. The best setup with r/b/r or b/r/b is up in the air as they are all so bright the best bet it to pick a pattern that flashes the center module alone. The Beacons have some really awesome patterns that we wouldnt sign off on without them and the E66 Mini Stick is almost are bright as the regular E66 but much smaller for those who asked for it.

We have some other really nice products in the works and hope you stop by Black Friday. Whelen, who had to sign off on the 2 free gifts with their name on it said "Why don't we give away promos this nice".

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
It looks like it is built out of the e6 mini's might be able to find some video of those behind some tint to get an idea. Make sure it has the newer 3watt leds though.

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
The honest answer is TIR style optics definitely help cut through the tint as do the brighter lights such as many of the ones we build and offer but tint can really hold back lots of light output and it really depends on the grade tint and window. Definitely stay clear of linear optics with tint as those seem to perform the worst from what we have experienced. Still deciding on a price for the Friday Sale for the new dash light and we are looking at different lights to come down the line real soon.

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
Just wanted to thank everyone from the forum who stopped by and made a purchase today. I'm glad you all remembered to use your free shipping coupon.

I have decided to leave all of our Strobes N More brand items discounted for the weekend and free shipping to anyone and everyone.

For anyone who ordered the triple threats they should ship this Monday or Tuesday at the latest and the only real back orders we have are our EFlood1260s and some of our E3s. For some reason Amber was a big seller this year and we fell short.

May 10, 2012
New England
I was pleased to give my business to a forum member who is a respected member of the community...and right down the road from my hometown! Even though I didn't order SNM-branded lights, I still got a good deal :thumbsup:

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
Last chance to get in the the good deals we have as they all end at Midnight tonight. Thanks again for all the members who stopped by. We shipped out about 200 triple threats and still have all colors but BCB which we ran short of. I think you are all going to be quite pleased if not ecstatic over its output.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.