Strobes N More custom swtich for the E66 series nightsticks

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
The E66 switch is a custom make plug and play switch designed specifically for our E66 series of warning sticks. These sticks give you warning and traffic arrow patterns all in one. What makes this switch so nice is that is also gives you and output to run other warning lights off the same switch that activates the E66 warning patterns. So you can switch on the E66 and any other lights you have with one nice pre made switch. The switch will only need to be wired to +12 volts and -12 volts ground then you simply match up the wires from your E66 and you are done. The switch comes with quick splices and heat shrink to cover them up. The switches are all lighted and labeled. The switch also give you the ability to select the flash pattern at your finger tips. Overall a very nice switch which was designed from user/customer feedback. If you have any questions watch the video on the site or email me with any questions. Louis@strobesnmore.com

Strobes N' More

E66SW1LG.jpg

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Looks simple and affordable. This setup of switches could run almost any built in whelen LED TA. They use the left + right = center out method too.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
JohnMarcson said:
This setup of switches could run almost any built in whelen LED TA. They use the left + right = center out method too.

Rocket-X / RX warning bars have the same method as well.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
how would a whelen LED T/A wire up to 3 switches? don't you need the control box? my old 911ep would do this flawlessly...but I'm not too sure about my 6head Tir6 T/A. (was wired to a whelen control box, now wired to a SS2000SM)

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
Storm4200 said:
how would a whelen LED T/A wire up to 3 switches? don't you need the control box? my old 911ep would do this flawlessly...but I'm not too sure about my 6head Tir6 T/A. (was wired to a whelen control box, now wired to a SS2000SM)

Just sell the tir6 bar to me and buy an E66 and you're good to go.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Fast LT1 said:
Just sell the tir6 bar to me and buy an E66 and you're good to go.

hahaha. no thanks. i LOVE the TIR6 bar hooked up to the ss2000sm :yes:

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Storm4200 said:

Depends on the model. This will only work with arrows that have their own patterns that use the 1 left, 1 right, both center out style switching.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
JohnMarcson said:
Depends on the model. This will only work with arrows that have their own patterns that use the 1 left, 1 right, both center out style switching.

nah, mine isn't like that...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.