Strobes N' More D12 LED Dashlight

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
I received my Strobes N' More D12 LED Dashlight (RED/CLEAR) this week and I got it installed in my 2012 Chrysler 300 yesterday. I figured I'd make a quick review (done originally by video that I've linked to) since I'm extremely satisfied with the light.

Name: D12 Super LED Dash Light

Brand: Strobes N' More

Model #: D12

Upon receiving this item, I (obviously) first noticed that the box was quite a bit larger than I had anticipated. When I opened it, I noticed that they take great care in packing their items as the box was full of the spongy foam packing peanuts with the dashlight boxed inside of it. The light itself is now ALL plastic which I was nervous about at first, but after getting it out realized that it's actually quite nice! It's lightweight, but still rigid & sturdy enough to think that it would put up with a decent amount of beating (Not that you'd want to do that). The new snap-in suction cup design is brilliant as I've stripped out many suction cups in the last 10 years of experience with some dash lights, however, I opted out of the suction cup windshield mount and went with the "coat-hanger" trick found within these forums. I've purchased several "non-name brand" lights in the last few years and this, by far, blows them all out of the water when it comes to the brightness. Flash patterns - This thing has more flash patterns that I'd ever need, but variation is fun, you have to admit. The cord is nice and thin so it's easy to tuck away and maneuver and the on/off and flash pattern control switches are mounted right on the end of the cigar plug making it all quite convenient! Overall, this light is awesome, bright and extremely affordable - An excellent choice for PRIMARY warning to any volunteer or someone that doesn't want to spend a bunch of money!

I'd absolutely give it an A+

Link to Strobes N' More's page for the D12 Super LED Dash Light: Strobes N' More

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the packaging, but I do have pictures of the light mounted in my car.

ai28.photobucket.com_albums_c206_sard0nic_My_202012_20300_IMAG0307.jpg

ai28.photobucket.com_albums_c206_sard0nic_My_202012_20300_IMAG0303.jpg

ai28.photobucket.com_albums_c206_sard0nic_My_202012_20300_IMAG0302.jpg

ai28.photobucket.com_albums_c206_sard0nic_My_202012_20300_IMAG0306.jpg

Also, feel free to CLICK HERE to see the video mini-review I made of the light along with day/night comparisons.

Thanks for reading!

LLS

May 23, 2010
NYC
Its a great and amazingly powerful light, however I wish they allowed for the visor to be flipped, so it can be used in a rear deck or even in the front in a synchronized fashion. (e.g. R/B B/R )

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.