For Sale Strobes N More E66 Traffic Advisor, Amber, Used

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEB

Oct 8, 2015
NE
Traffic Advisor, all amber,works great, a little dusty, for the asking price I have roughly 20ft of wiring to go with it as well as the switch panel to control it. All of the wiring has deutch connectors on it. Brackets can stay or go either way, I had it mounted inside a pickup topper. Asking $200 Shipped CONUS.

Attachments

• IMG_20200323_081345674.jpg
    IMG_20200323_081345674.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

NEB

Oct 8, 2015
NE
Traffic Advisor, all amber,works great, a little dusty, for the asking price I have roughly 20ft of wiring to go with it as well as the switch panel to control it. All of the wiring has deutch connectors on it. Brackets can stay or go either way, I had it mounted inside a pickup topper. Asking $200 Shipped CONUS.
Will consider offers on the price if the wiring and switch panel are not included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.