Strobes N More E91 and E92 Hide a way LEDs

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
Received final run sample of our new E91 and E92 Kit today. These lights are really something with 9 LEDs per lighthead and a brand new diode. Will have all the same features are as other EHAW lights but over 150 lumen increase in light output. We will have them available in a couple weeks in singles and in a kit with a single flasher and 2 LEDs. On the kit one led will have a 3 foot lead the other and 8 foot lead like our older kits. This will allow you to mount the flasher by one light and run the other LED across the vehicle to the other light. In about a week I will have a pre-order special on the site and will post here and on our forum when its time. Ill hopefully have video by tomorrow. Just didnt have time today.

Here are some more pics

[Broken External Image]:http://www.strobesnmore.com/images/EHAW91LG.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://www.strobesnmore.com/images/EHAW91ALT1LG.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://www.strobesnmore.com/images/EHAW92MLG.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://www.strobesnmore.com/images/EHAW92ALT1LG.jpg

Hoping to get Video up in the morning. These new Diodes are BRIGHT!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
150 lumen increase?! I'm gonna have to try these out.

Not to knock ya Luis... but these look similar to Tom's "Burst" that LEDoutfitters cried foul on with patent infringements and thus causing Tom to remove them from the site? Are their any worries there?

Also... what will retail be on these? I know you have the same views on me about split colors.. but I know someone will ask... are these available in split?

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
Let me set the record straight on two things then we can move on. 1. Toms lights were the Strobes N More brand lights relabeled so they were the exact same lights we currently offer on our site just with a sticker on them versus our engraved logo. 2. This patent talk is just talk as we had 8 diode lights on the market before the patent was even submitted so its useless.

We went to a 9 diode because everyone was copying the 8 and we wanted to be different and we wanted brighter. The new diode is the brightest we could find and tested and when you see the output you will be impressed. We have a couple modifications that will be coming out in the new few months that will be welcomed to the market as they are being developed for safety.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Sounds good to me.. I still can't wait to see these in person.

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
Strobesnmore said:
We went to a 9 diode because everyone was copying the 8 and we wanted to be different and we wanted brighter. The new diode is the brightest we could find and tested and when you see the output you will be impressed. We have a couple modifications that will be coming out in the new few months that will be welcomed to the market as they are being developed for safety.

Every year I look forward to the New England Fire show just to see you light booth and the new things that you have come out with. I always manage to buy some too... Keep up the good work, I love your products.

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
I dont thing we will change the 35 degrees just yet. Have a few other items in the works so will be focusing on them for a while. By the way, the 35 degrees do wonders for the reverse on the Ford F150. I saw one in the garage yesterday and wow were they bright.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.