Strobes N More EFlood Combo Warning/Flood Bars

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
Well after months of waiting we can finally introduce our combos warning/flood bars.  We have taken our EFLOOD 4200 and 7200 and added built in warning modules.  Take a look at the video and you will see how they work.  They require a customer supplied 12 volt flasher and best of all they are brighter than anything else on the market and for only $20.00 more than a regular EFLOOD bar.

http://youtu.be/THIk4zvhIwA?list=UUyo9oiQ1KwQM5eBUNFhzGmA

[Broken External Image]:http://www.strobesnmore.com/images/EFLOODWMED.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://www.strobesnmore.com/images/EFLOODW7200MED.jpg

If you have any questions please email me and make sure you check back as we have several other brand new products coming out this fall.  

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

OTFD122

May 24, 2010
SE Michigan
Now design a Pioneer Flasher-esqe flasher to flash the color LEDs against the white LEDs, and have a white takedown override function :)

...or not, either way it looks like a solid product, I wouldn't bat an eye buying one

Kevin K.

May 23, 2010
Northampton County, PA, USA
Now design a Pioneer Flasher-esqe flasher to flash the color LEDs against the white LEDs, and have a white takedown override function :)

...or not, either way it looks like a solid product, I wouldn't bat an eye buying one
Since the EFlood does require an external flasher, couldn't you accomplish this simply by purchasing the Whelen Pioneer Flasher? If not, perhaps an ERM custom flasher will do the trick.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
You need to bring out hyper spot (5 degree) optics. Just saying...

After watching the video that's awesome. I want one.

OTFD122

May 24, 2010
SE Michigan
Since the EFlood does require an external flasher, couldn't you accomplish this simply by purchasing the Whelen Pioneer Flasher? If not, perhaps an ERM custom flasher will do the trick.
I was thinking one that would not turn on the color LEDs with the white flood function... Not aware of a flasher that could isolate both colors but then flash both when needed.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
I'm pretty sure ERM is working on something that will be able to do everything you want, and more...  ;)

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
We have other lights in the works but we didn't want to take away from the flood side of things.  You will find the 4 or 6 diodes we have flashing are much much brighter than anything else even close to its size.  If anyone gets one please report back.  Thanks,

cybercop

May 31, 2010
USA, TX/South
That's a really nice product, seriously thinking of getting one, but something better just might come out days after I order one...hence my delima.

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
That's a really nice product, seriously thinking of getting one, but something better just might come out days after I order one...hence my delima.
 That is always a problem for a lot of us. Lol  :lol:

Reactions: tsquale

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
Their certainly cheaper than the Rigid Industries versions, which have been out for a while now.

Mrbaxter

Oct 16, 2013
Connecticut
Has anyone purchased or used one of these? Considering putting one on my wrangler but wanted some end-user input first.

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mrbaxter

ericl9812

May 31, 2013
Florida
Any opinions on this Warning / Flood Light....? Looks like a good buy... 

"The EFLOOD 7200 Warning Light is here.  All the features you have come to love in our regular EFlood7200 but with WARNING POWER as well.  The Strobes N More EFLOOD7200 is an incredibly bright 7200 lumen flood lightbar in a dicast aluminum housing built to widthstand the toughest environments.  A heavy dudy job required a tough light and with an all aluminum housing dicast housing, all aluminum mounting hardware, and PMMA durible lens these lights were built to last.   The 3 watt Cree LEDs are built on a vibration resistant LED board so they will take a beating and not let you down.  At under 24 inches wide and less than 4 inches deep these lights pack quite a punch in a small housing.  The adjustable aluminum mounting feet allow for a full range of mounting options.  Use these lights anywhere extra light output is needed.

The Warning Version includes 12 Diodes dedicated to warning mode in your choice of colors.  The warning mode is a feature never before seen.  The warning modules operate independing of the regular clear flood modules and are controled with a customer supplied 12 Volt Flasher."

View the light here:

http://www.strobesnmore.com/Strobes-N-More-EFlood-7200-Warning-Light.html

Thanks! 

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Since it is going to be a test unit I went with the 4200.  I'm more interested in the flood/work light aspect.  The warning feature is just icing on the cake.

Reactions: ericl9812

ericl9812

May 31, 2013
Florida
Since it is going to be a test unit I went with the 4200.  I'm more interested in the flood/work light aspect.  The warning feature is just icing on the cake.
Very true! I was thinking about placing the 7200 behind the grill, The longer bar will fill the top piece of the grill and put out great warning power, Along with flood & scene lighting. I may just go with this unit... But I think I'll wait a few more days to get your final opinion on it...

Its hard to wait sometimes! hahaha :)  

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Posted A review with pics and video here:

I'll update it as I do more tests with it, so far it looks to be a decent contender.

bdbwtie

Apr 3, 2013
GR, MI
Awesome video!

Does it look differently in real life than the vid? It appears as if in direct sunlight that it is as bright if not brighter than the freedom! Maybe its the optics, definitely seems to be a very nice light for the price.

Would love to see a video with the 7200!

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
I'll be posting up the details under my user reviews topic later tonight after work so as not to jack this thread too much.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Awesome video!

Does it look differently in real life than the vid? It appears as if in direct sunlight that it is as bright if not brighter than the freedom! Maybe its the optics, definitely seems to be a very nice light for the price.

Would love to see a video with the 7200!
The daytime video is pretty accurate.  I think the UV coating on the windshield or the optics in the light helped reduce the sun wash out

First one was a hit so I bought another 4200 in red to mount up on the HMMWV project.

If this works well I may get a 7200 for my POV, pending funds of course.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Im working on those....work and weather slowed me down.  Look at Post #29 here and look at the user review thread.  I'll be posting everything else up over there.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.