Strobes n more eflood?

NEB

Oct 8, 2015
NE
That's cool that they monitor this site!! I would be willing to give theirs a try over the SNM brand.
I don't know if they monitor it or not, I sent them the link to this thread in my email.

If you can get one that works I'd certainly look into getting theirs also. At least they have a no hassle return.

NEB

Oct 8, 2015
NE
The customer service after the sell is the most important part! I found their light with the flasher included for 200.00
I've got the flasher. If you get that light let me know if you notice any issues....

yaknamedjak

Nov 27, 2016
Henrico, VA
Does anyone know of any other alternatives that are similar? Saw the able 2, but doesn't sound promising either. I was planning on putting the snm 7200 on my front push bumper, but don't think I would if there's radio interference.

Blake

Sep 21, 2016
Savannah Georgia
Does anyone know of any other alternatives that are similar? Saw the able 2, but doesn't sound promising either. I was planning on putting the snm 7200 on my front push bumper, but don't think I would if there's radio interference.
The only other thing I can think of is a dual color bar like the feniex fusion 6 or 8 bar. I spoke with Tom and they have a new items coming out soon. They do have a dual color linear bar, but I'm going to wait to see what he has to offer with his new items before I pull the trigger on a rear bar.

yaknamedjak

Nov 27, 2016
Henrico, VA
Ordered some stuff, for the first time, yesterday, haven't gotten a shipped notification, product doesn't say out of stock (tadctl1), emailed them today no reply. I ordered two day air for $25 in shipping, any other site and I'd have it tomorrow. Didn't know about free shipping code.

The feniex fusions look a little big, I'm wanting to put something combination blue warning with a white flood override on the front of my expedition's gorhino push bumper, I have about 24 inches to work with. If the stoves n more didn't have radio interference it would be perfect.

Last edited:

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
All, this thread is specific to the Strobes N More EFlood. Off topic replies will continue to be removed

Smoked

Oct 29, 2017
Pa
Sometimes it takes multiple turns through a larger choke to kill noise and sometimes there is shutting the damn thing up . I can say i have a Whelen C6ML that doesnt make a peep 1900 lumens available in either flood or spotlight just by changing the lens , you can also get amber or smoked lens the lens opit is about $11.50 and changes buy removing 6 screws on the bezel.they also have the c3 which is a smaller single row of LEDS that puts out I believe 1100 lumen , noise free!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.