Strobes N' More intersector bracket

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
This bracket...?

SNM Int.jpg

If this is the bracket you mean, then yes, it will work.  Since its shown on SNMs site with their E4 mounted on it (which is basically a TIR-3 with 1 extra LED Diode) 

I personally had a set of SNM E3s on my intersection bracket for a while... 

I currently have a pair of Feniex T-6s on the intersection bracket...  

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Yes, it should work. Virtually all of the intersector LP brackets you see around are powder coated aluminum brackets and can have holes drilled to line up with your particular lighthead's mounting holes.

ryan81986

Apr 13, 2011
Boston, MA
Got it installed. It works well, a bit of an adventure getting the plate back on. You definately need some box or crescent wrenches. But other than that I have no complaints.

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
Got it installed. It works well, a bit of an adventure getting the plate back on. You definately need some box or crescent wrenches. But other than that I have no complaints.
Or really long skinny fingers! I feel your pain. Just swapped my plates out a few days ago. 

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I have one on my Crown vic with IONs mounted on it and love it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.