Strobes-N-More intersector license plate bracket

Mattdecker

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever used one of these?

Strobes-N-More-Intersector-LED-Bracket

Was thinking about trying to grommet mount an Ion on either side for some side/intersection lighting.
I had one similar. It wasn’t SNM brand but the design was the same.

There is a hole on each side to run the cable through and then you mount the lights with screws to the bracket.

Very effective for the front bumper.

OP
OP
E

emt111

So question becomes, how would I mount a pair universal mount ions to this bracket, and just to clarify I already have the ions, otherwise I would just order surface mount ones. It would seem that I would have to either use the grommet mount or the bail bracket mount to effective mount the ions to the bracket

Mattdecker

So question becomes, how would I mount a pair universal mount ions to this bracket, and just to clarify I already have the ions, otherwise I would just order surface mount ones. It would seem that I would have to either use the grommet mount or the bail bracket mount to effective mount the ions to the bracket
If you can, email me a picture of them or post them here. I’d need to see them just to be sure so I don’t tell you wrong.

Email is wmdecker20@gmai.com

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
10-59 bracket is what it looks like

OP
OP
E

emt111

Mattdecker

a picture of what? The ions are the standard ions with the multi-use bracket and double sided tape, and then
Grommet mount:
https://sirennet.com/store/product/whelen-ion-grommet-mount-kit

Bail Bracket:
https://sirennet.com/store/product/whelen-black-bail-bracket-for-ion-lighthead
If it’s a standard Ion then all you should have to do is feed the wire through the hole that’s in the intersection bracket and then put screws through the mounting holes on the Ion into the bracket and go from there. That’s how I did it with my T3’s on my Jeep I had.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
boxburn
Top Bottom