Strobes N More?

Gooch79

May 23, 2016
NC
What is everyone's opinion on Strobes N More? I know that they were active on this forum once, but I notice they seem to not be here anymore... Do they have quality products or are they cheap knock-offs?

rescue567

Dec 11, 2011
Plains Pa.
That carry top of the line stuff. Have delt with them a few times. Great customer service and fast shipping. They come highly recommend in my book.

NEB

Oct 8, 2015
NE
Great stuff. Shipping prices suck but otherwise their customer service is very helpful too!

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Putting aside the fact that the ripped off the product names Galaxy and Millennium from 911ep, their products seem to hold up well. Not as bright or feature rich as the name brand stuff, but acceptable.

Reactions: wilsonbr90

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
I would highly recommend their eflood line. I have purchased several and they work great.

Reactions: Hoff

ff168577

May 22, 2010
Levittown, Pa
Here is an aerial shot of my truck (right side of the photo with the red lights on it). The rear lights are snm tir3 series. I'm very impressed. His triple treat dash light is amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_3786.PNG
    IMG_3786.PNG
    664 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: StEaLtH2

07GD SFD

May 21, 2010
VT
I have a few of their products and have purchased many times from them. More than impressed with their products. Shipping prices are a little steep since they're coming from RI to me in VT but UPS Ground gets everything here in 1 day.

Reactions: tsquale

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
One thing I have noticed on some of their lights is the lenses start to discolor. They get a yellowish color. I have purchased from them a couple times. No issues as far as that goes.

May 25, 2010
Quincy, Illinois
I've have gotten to the point where most of my patrol vehicle installs for numerous departments is primarily StrobesNMore light products. I've yet to have any issue with their products and they are more then bright enough for primary warning. I've had light heads go out or have had condensation issues with every brand and the worse being Whelen.

Reactions: StEaLtH2

grfd711

Jun 23, 2010
Sherwood, AR
I've had great performance from the various products I've used or installed in the past (my rides, other friend's rides or even agency vehicles). I installed some E3s and an E66 on an old Jeep Cherokee roughly four years ago and aside from a lil UV exposure to the lenses, they're still holding up well.

I did an install about two and a half years ago for a local FD who upgraded a ladder truck and an engine, which required them to purchase multiple Whelen 700 series LEDs. SNM provided the best price for bulk purchasing compared to the other big webstores.

Only issue I've ever had with a product happened just a week ago, being their brand of LED beacons. The issue I had was the provided screws did not thread properly into the light on three of the eight holes. As far as the performance of the light, can't complain one bit, ESPECIALLY for the price. I set them on a simple, slow on/off pattern for full brightness and they rock!

zakovermyer

Jan 29, 2013
Illinois
If you use the discount code "ELB", you get free shipping.
I wish I would have known that before my order last month! Oh well...

Also, ditto to what everyone else has said. Have the eFlood 11000 in my lower grille and its great. Triple Threat and the eBeacon are winners as well!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
im trying to use the elb code and its not working?

"Promotion required quantity is invalid"

Edit to add must be $50 or more...

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.