Stumbled upon the ambulance lightbar

Thomas1234

Oct 4, 2016
Nterhelands
Maybe i am going to buy this bar, it looks interesting, could anyone tell me more about this lightbar?
I see Federal signal speaker in the middle, maybe on a visibar? Don't recognize the beacons, Grote maybe?

lightbar_01.jpg35526784_10214008074270344_678003722030153728_n.jpg

Reactions: kitn1mcc

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Looks Like a Put Together the way it sits, one Light is tall and Rounded the other is shorter and squared off in the top... kinda like a mish mosh...

Reactions: kitn1mcc
Jun 18, 2013
PA
The red dome is a Federal F3 dome.. the clear looks like a Mars/Tripp lite dome (probably wrong on that)
The bar itself is some generic off road bar.. I can only guess as to who makes the beacons, but yeah I'm with @Nolines on this one.. its a frankenbar...

Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you...

Reactions: Nolines

cmb56

May 22, 2010
Norrköping, Sweden
The lights look to be a pair of Dazl-Ray lights. I am not sure of what lenses that these lights had in original but I think it used Stratolite 77 which might be the one the right.

Michael

cmb56

May 22, 2010
Norrköping, Sweden
I can now confirm that the lights are Dazl-Ray lights.
I have checked the interior of my own Dazl-Ray and it is the same as on these ones.
The Tripp-Lite RF-6 look very similar on the outside but the lamp head is different from this one.

Michael

Reactions: dmathieu

cmb56

May 22, 2010
Norrköping, Sweden
That do not sound to much.
The lights are not that common.
The bar itself is junk in my opinion and the speaker seems also to be scrap.
If the driver is OK only that one is worth much of your payment, in my opinion.

Michael

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.