Suggest a smaller light

LED

May 25, 2010
New England, MA
So I bought this Axixtech TIR4 Titan 2 months ago for the front dash. It just does not work out for me. The scoop is too big for the oddball windshield and its not meant to be removed. Anyways I need something small and covert, can anyone suggest something? I'm thinking I might just grab a TIR3, or LIN4, or some other surface mount and just build my own bracket. I'm thinking I might try to eventually trade it out. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
for something small and compact, i'd go with the linz6 spitfire or maybe just a single ghost mounted on the dash close against the windshield (tho there'll prob be some sort of flashback). if u really want low-profile, tho, how bout the soundoff Gen3 visor light?

LED

May 25, 2010
New England, MA
Not too worried about flashback. I have thought about a flip down visor light, The spitfire looks like a great light, I might have to see if I can work a trade in the "for sale/trade" section! Thanks everyone

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.