Sunny Arizona!

AZVolunteer

Jun 3, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
I volunteer with our local Sheriff's Office and don’t know how I managed all these years without this site. I have learned more about vehicle lighting and application since joining than I have in the past twenty nine years (God, I am old :) ) of operating emergency vehicles.

We have access to shared or pool vehicles however nothing beats having your car set up the way you like it. I currently own a 2005 CVPI slick top identified under Arizona law as an Auxiliary vehicle when I am “working” that I use as a daily driver. I am always looking towards the future and with the imminent demise of the CVPI and the sky rocketing prices of gently used models in the secondary market I don’t know what I will use when I retire this car sometime in early 2013.

I appreciate all the help I have received thus far and ask for your continued patience as I learn how these threads work!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.