Super Rare DA find !!!!!

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Awesome find! It is always a good day to find something you haven't before seen...and a GREAT day when you get it for a steal of a deal!

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
Like me with my Rota-Beams and Fire Balls, always looking for that elusive piece of the puzzle. or something different that nobody even knew existed.
Great addition to your collection!

Reactions: ERIC6913

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Right on, that's always cool! That's the name of the game in the collecting world. I always say this is the last piece i need LOL..........and by the way my name is Eric, I'm here because:D

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
I saw a pair of those on a tow truck back in the late 1970s. The flash effect is not as nice as the rotating sealed beams.

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
Wailer: most probably not as god as rotators, but for us collectors, we compute as so:
-No flash pattern?
-Light output sucks?
-Used light?.......
-Only one of that kind known so far to e-x-i-s-t?

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! Gotta buy it! :)
VALID.

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
That's impressive! I haven't been hunting or looking. I should again. Looks great! New dome would look great!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.