For Sale: Modern Surplus thread - Whelen, Code3, FedSig

I have gone through the boxes of equipment I have that I am selling on behalf of Eli @ the Lee Postal Center in Lee NH. The part number in the first column is either the bracket pn from inside the box OR off the piece of equipment. I am willing to go verify PNs if someone wants to buy something (eg find PN from item AND bracket). This is all from an upfitter in Mass. I have been told by some on here they buy odd stuff.

I will not program wecans/test/verify colors. I have no reason to doubt what is on the boxes from the factory, and I confirmed a few of these with Whelen directly.

I don't have fixed prices. Some of this will be overpack to ship, so we can work out cost and shipping per item(s) purchased. Palletization IS an option for bulk purchase.

Of particular note are the mint 48" liberty 2's, and the code 3 47" lightbar. All 3 are fully loaded!

I tried to insert a table and the webcode broke, so picture below. Can send excel to anyone that wants it.

Pictures of all equipment can be found here: https://elightbars.org/forums/threads/nos-megathread.97819/

1722643355277.png

Attachments

• 1722548469326.png
    1722548469326.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Bump! Highly motivated to get these sold for Eli. Let's get some offers coming in. The full size bars would be great for older apparatus needing a punch.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XR4TiCrew