SVP 1166 domes and 1169 domes

I'm listing this information and link here as rotating teardrops really aren't modern lights anymore. I've found a company that lists all 6 colors for the 1166 series(will also fit KD Lamp 875, Signal Stat 381 or similar teardrop light). Red,Amber,Blue,Green ,Clear and Magenta are all available, or at least customer service says they are. I have not ordered yet as I just confirmed yesterday the availability of the domes. They also list the the entire light as available, with the newer rectangle reflector assembly.

UPDATE: This company also lists domes for the 1169 pancake light, hot shot 2 and what looks like domes that would fit a unity RV25 as well, in the same 6 color offerings. The company also offers all the accessories for the dash lights including dash brackets, multi flash mirrors, vinyl shields for tear drop lights, etc. I had to wait about four weeks for my dash bracket, but it finally came in.

So if you have been searching for new replacement domes or an entire light, this may be a viable option.

Just sharing the info as I plan to order some additional domes myself.

Chris

Last edited:
If you ever get a response let me know. They don't respond on FB either.

If you ever get a response let me know. They don't respond on FB either.
I have had contact with their customer service and they stated that all colors are available. Simply order what you want and they will handle it from there. The attached pic is of the email they replied to me.

Chris

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240718_164604_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240718_164604_Gmail.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 9
Sounds good. I'm going to order a Magenta as I recently picked up a NOS clear.

Hopefully it all works out.

A few months ago, I ordered one of each color except for amber, as I already have a NOS Signal Stat with an amber dome. They arrived, each dome in a plastic bag, and they were brand new.

Ok, ordered. at least I used a virtual CC if it all goes south.. o_O

Just an update, I've received notification that my Magenta dome has shipped, complete with tracking #.

I downloaded the shop app and the notification came through the app that the dome was shipped. Also has tracking. I was not wild about adding another app, but it's what they are using.

And this was on my doorstep today! Thanks to @Lt.214 for keeping on it.
Company really sucks at communication, but they do come through.

1166domes.jpg

I'm listing this information and link here as rotating teardrops really aren't modern lights anymore. I've found a company that lists all 6 colors for the 1166 series(will also fit KD Lamp 875, Signal Stat 381 or similar teardrop light). Red,Amber,Blue,Green ,Clear and Magenta are all available, or at least customer service says they are. I have not ordered yet as I just confirmed yesterday the availability of the domes. They also list the the entire light as available, with the newer rectangle reflector assembly.

UPDATE: This company also lists domes for the 1169 pancake light as well, in the same 6 color offerings. That link is below the teardrop link.

So if you have been searching for new replacement domes or an entire light, this may be a viable option.

Just sharing the info as I plan to order some additional domes myself.

Chris
I have already ordered a blue dome on this site. I have a promo code for you

Attachments

• IMG_9892.jpeg
    IMG_9892.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Lt.214
Just an update to this. I have ordered, and received several items though this site. All items ordered came from Star signal in NY. This included the window/dash bracket I was looking for. Some items were delivered faster than others.

Chris

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tigerpawtimmy