For Sale SVP Impulse Lightbar Mounting Foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feb 16, 2013
Idaho
348 submitted a new listing:

SVP Impulse Lightbar Mounting Foot - SVP Impulse Lightbar Mounting Foot

For sale, one used mounting foot for the SVP Impulse light bar. May fit other similar light bars. It was in rough shape when I got it. I straightened it out, cleaned all the old paint and rust off it and repainted it. After all that work, I didn't need it for my project so I thought I would see if anyone else needed one. What you see is what you get.

Read more about this listing...

Jun 18, 2013
PA
if this is the one I sent you.. good job on restoring it. Shame you didn't need it.

Feb 16, 2013
Idaho
When I got the SVP lightbar I'm not sure why it only had one mounting foot on it. I was just happy you had a set for sale. I'm pretty sure I used your pair on the bar and took this original mounting foot and figured I would clean it up and see if anyone only needed one. Kind of a long shot, but we'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.