SOLD SVP Mini-Phantom with COLORED lenses - MUST SEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
1- Signal VP Mini-Phantom: Comes with all lenses shown including TWO amber and TWO purple plus one clear. LEDs are clear beneath the lenses. These are the only colors that SVP offered for lenses. Full plug with pattern switch, no brackets. COOL! $160 shipped

I am always open to any offers and trades for vintage rotating beacons (that I don't already have).

I accept PayPal payments only (and only ship after payment has cleared). All prices include shipping with tracking to the USA. Canada may be extra. I request prompt payment as a courtesy to other members who may be interested.

Please ask all and any questions before buying and submit offers via PM. All items are used and therefore to not come with any warranty or guarantee. I do my best to describe the conditions of items. I will mark an item as SOLD or SPF (sold pending funds) as soon as possible.

1619229247306.png

1619229280725.png

Reactions: OliverD

Sfd295

Jul 6, 2010
Massachusetts
I know a guy in florida whod buy it...
Not to hijack your thread, but didn't he get locked up once again recently?

On topic - This is a really interesting light. The fact that they use clear LED's behind colored lenses is questionable at best. Most manufacturers strictly state NOT to do it. It cuts the LED output significantly, sometimes as much as 65% or more. Probably why they only released amber, clear, and purple lenses with them.

Great for a collectiion. Sorry again for the hijack.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Multiple youtube channels following his progress but hes in the clink until at least may 10

Reactions: FiremanSketch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.